Links to help you get started and stay connected to the #RussiaCoin network.
Example russacoin.conf file
rpcuser=username rpcpassword=password rpcport=19991 rpcallowip=localhost port=19992 server=1 daemon=1 listen=1 gen=0 addnode=188.8.131.52:19992 addnode=184.108.40.206:19992 addnode=220.127.116.11:19992
Addresses are in the format
- addr – returns the full address having the given firstbits.
- addressbalance – amount ever received minus amount ever sent by a given address. eg R9we1hxf6MS95KabP7F5noTsfZfKqEF1JB
- addresstohash – shows the public key hash encoded in an address.
- checkaddress – checks an address for validity.
- decode_address – shows the version prefix and hash encoded in an address.
- fb – returns an address’s firstbits.
- getblockcount – shows the current block number.
- getdifficulty – shows the last solved block’s difficulty.
- getreceivedbyaddress – shows the amount ever received by a given address.
- getsentbyaddress – shows the amount ever sent from a given address.
- hashpubkey – shows the 160-bit hash of the given public key.
- hashtoaddress – shows the address with the given version prefix and hash.
- nethash – shows statistics about difficulty and network power.
- totalbc – shows the amount of currency ever mined.
- translate_address – shows the address in a given chain with a given address’s hash.